Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Finding Your Perfect Vacation

Mambukal Mountain Resort in Murcia, Negros Occidental is the place to go



Hot Sulfur Pool

Boating Lagoon





Bat watching



The Hanging Bridge

Going to the Falls

The First Fall

The Second Fall

The Third Fall

The Fourth Fall

The Fifth Fall
Actually, Mambukal resort has a Seven Falls but because we cannot able to resist the piercing sun. We went back down to have a lunch.


There are only few stores and restaurant offering foods. For me it's perfect I came there not for food but for relaxation and feel the fresh air the nature can offer.

Thank you Lord for these graces. We pray it can nourish us and give us good health.

Siesta time for me after lunch while my family went for swimming on the pool.

Mambukal has cottages for people who like to spend their night on the resort,
for affordable prices. For us, it is time to say goodbye and to travel for thirty minutes back to Bacolod City. I feel I am cosmically charged.







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment