Sunday, April 17, 2011

Negros Clouds

It is all about Negros Shoreline Clouds.
I love taking photographs of clouds and it is my lucky day I was able to capture it and I am happy to share these lovely clouds to you. Let us enjoy the beauty of nature.



Photographs taken during our family Negros Island travel. Somewhere in Northern part of Negros Oriental.

Sugarcane Plantation

Cloud formation early morning in Bacong, Dumaguete, Negros Oriental
Clouds during sunrise in Bacong, Dumaguete, Negros Oriental



Clouds along the coast of Hinoba-an, Negros Occidental. The southern part of Negros Island

What a great experience seeing these lovely clouds on shoreline of Negros Island. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for the visit.
By the way, the camera I used is my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic with 3.2 megapixel/AF.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment